Monday, April 18, 2016

Regarding Reupload

Hello everyone. I've been lazy lately, so there hasn't been any updates. I'll be posting some M3-37 news soon.

Regarding reupload, I am aware that all the DL links on this blog are broken. It's been several years since Nakidori started out, and since then several great English-language websites and forums devoted to doujin music have popped up. It's also becoming easier to purchase doujin music online. As a blog for introducing doujin music to music fans, Nakidori has run its course, and it is time to turn a new leaf. All DL posts have been taken down, and from now on Nakidori will become a news and information-only blog.

If you are looking for doujin music, you can go to dojin.co. They have an extensive amount of doujin music there, and they have multiple members uploading and reuploading stuff. You can also try the DoujinStyle.com forum for new releases or request for older releases.

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for your support after all this time.

1 comment:

  1. Been a long time since I dropped by, but thank you for the services you provided over the years! I would not have been introduced to so much great music without them. And I'm proud to say there are several albums on my shelves as a result!

    ReplyDelete